Workplace Injuries/Third-Party Claims
Can your injury be traced to one or more potential defendants in a third-party claim?
The Texas and Oklahoma workplace accident lawyer who protects your rights when an employer, manufacturer of work equipment or property owner is liable for damages you should collect is David M. Nix, founder of The Nix Law Firm in Wichita Falls and Lawton in the Texoma region.
David M. Nix has aggressively, successfully safeguarded the interests of workers just like you during his decades of experience. His legal knowledge and advocacy have been instrumental in building a reputation for positive results.
He is also the only personal injury lawyer in the region who possesses these professional accolades:
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers
- Finalist for National Trial Lawyer of the Year, as named by the Public Justice Foundation
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- National Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Super Lawyer in Texas Monthly magazine since 2006
The Nix Law Firm excels at investigating workplace injury accidents, negotiating with an employer’s insurer and, if necessary, litigating to protect your rights in court. Workers with third-party claims after an accident in a company vehicle or during use of defective work equipment have a friend and champion in David M. Nix.
Our law firm’s founder works hard to win the benefits you deserve, in settlements that reflect your lost income, medical expenses, and physical and emotional pain and suffering. These quality legal services come to you on a contingency fee basis. You owe no attorney fee unless The Nix Law Firm wins your case.